Probate, Estate Planning & Wills
Maguire & Brennan have administered estates since 1916. We have the expertise to guide individuals, couples and families through the process of making a will, inheritance planning, and executing the deceased’s wishes after they pass.
We can assist you with making a will, grants of probate, estate, and tax planning, setting up trusts, powers of attorney, will disputes, family affairs and any other issue relating to probate and inheritance law.
Why should I make a will?
- It will look after those close to me and whom I wish to benefit.
- It will ensure that my property will pass to those I appoint and not those the State selects.
- It can always be easily changed by me.
- The cost for a simple will is in the region of €100.00.
- I can choose my own executors.
- The law will ensure that my wishes are complied with.
- I can minimise the exposure of my estate to capital acquisitions and other taxes.
- It saves my family from possible complex legal problems when I die.
For confidential, direct and discreet advice get in touch with us.
Maguire & Brennan Solicitors
Focused | Efficient | Effective
Get in touch with us today to discuss your requirements.